State Police Troop G
Officers from NH State Police Troop G will be here to give two classes on proper load securement and how regulations apply to you in the landscape industry, subjects will range from weighing in at weight stations, carrying log books and fines. Each Session will be followed up by a 15 minute Q & A session.
Troop G’ s Mission
- To preserve and protect human life, property and the rights of all people in accordance with the constitution and laws of the United States and the state of New Hampshire.
- To design and implement prevention strategies and aggressively enforce the state laws, Federal Motor Carrier Rules, Dealer and Inspection Rules and Title Fraud Rules.
- To protect the environment by improving the quality of air by regulating vehicle emissions utilizing diesel emissions testing and the OBD II inspection station program.
Troop G has four distinct sections:
- Monitors, investigates and enforces the laws and rules governing the operations of school buses.
- Monitors, investigates and enforces the laws and rules governing state-certified driver education instructors.
- Monitors, investigates and enforces the laws and rules governing the operations of new and used automotive dealerships and inspection stations.
- Examines salvage vehicles for title reassignment.
- Conducts classroom instruction and practical examination of persons seeking certification as automotive safety inspectors.
- Enforces Federal Motor Carrier Safety Rules and Regulations and state laws.
- Investigates crashes involving commercial motor vehicles.
- Administers the New Entrant Safety Assurance Program.
- Investigates the fraudulent use and submission of documents to the Division of Motor Vehicles and the state of New Hampshire.
- Investigates Fraudulent Documents, Residency Fraud, Registration Fraud, Odometer Fraud, Vehicle Identification Number (VIN) Cloning, and Theft by Deception related to the sale and distribution of motor vehicles.